CrossFit R560 terms and Conditions
The CrossFit R560 Tralee Terms and Conditions are essential for all members to read, understand, and sign prior to joining.
Acknowledgment of Risks, Injury & Obligations
I acknowledge that the activity I am to undertake is a dangerous activity and that by participating in it I am exposed to certain risks. I acknowledge and understand that whilst participating in such activity:
- I may be injured, physically or mentally, or may die;
- My personal property may be lost or damaged;
- Other persons participating in such activity may cause me injury or may damage my property, I may cause injury to other persons or damage their property;
- The conditions in which the activity is conducted may vary without warning I may be injured or die or suffer damage to my property as a result of the negligence or breach of contract of CrossFit R560 Tralee;
- There may be no or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of me if I am injured I assume the risk of and responsibility for any injury, death or property damage resulting from my participation in the activity.
Release and Indemnity
I participate in the activity at my sole risk and responsibility. I release, indemnify and hold harmless CrossFit R560 Tralee, its servants and agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.
- Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times while at CrossFit R560 Tralee.
- Memberships are not refundable or transferable.
- Photo ID cards (ie student card/driver’s license) must be carried and shown upon request.
- Shared gym access with a non-member will result in forfeiture of membership effective immediately.
- Each member must respect other gym users and behave in an appropriate manner at all times.
- CrossFit R560 Tralee Staff reserves the right to rescind the rights of members not complying with the rules and terms and conditions of the membership.
- Anyone under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times within the box and must stay off the box floor unless in a programme.
- We welcome children, BUT they must stay by the seating area at ALL times, they are NOT allowed on the floor under ANY circumstances.
- Memberships can be put on hold once per monthly membership for a max of 2 weeks. Prior notification needed.
I have read and agree with all of the above and understand that the above applies to CrossFit R560 Tralee.