We take the protection of your data very seriously. We want you to feel confident that we are keeping your data secure, and that we handle and process it in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
In our Data Protection Policy, we explain what personal data we collect, how we collect it, what we use your data for and how we safeguard it.
What data do you collect?
We want to give our members the best possible experience. To do so, we need to collect personal data from you for certain processes such as providing a service and when you enquire about our services. The data we collect may include:
- Personal information such as name, address, date of birth and other contact details.
- If you are a buying our products or services, we will collect your credit or debit card information (not available yet) and/or your bank account number and sort code.
- Any feedback you’ve given us through our website or apps including member support. This may be used for training and operational compliance.
- When you visit our websites or use our apps we collect device information such as the IP address of your device, your device model and its settings and network information.
- When you provide us with information about how you use CrossFitR560 Tralee content/products or services in competitions, market research or consumer forums.
- Your marketing preferences that you provide when you sign up for our products and services.
- The type of products and services you have including your contract type and all information to do with your payments.
- CCTV data when you visit our gyms.
How do you use the data you collect?
Primarily we use the data we collect to ensure we are providing you with highly relevant content, products and services that meet your specific needs, and to deliver more efficient account management. Here are some other ways in which we use this data:
- To help us refine our products and services.
- To make sure we are only sending you communications about products and services that you’ve shown an interest in.
- To ensure you enjoy a good end-to-end member experience with us, from managing orders to sending invoices and answering your queries.
- To keep you updated on any changes to your services, and to advise you on how you can get the best out of our services and products.
- To enhance our member support by analysing your interactions with us.
- We will process your data to help us present appropriate offers to you in the form of relevant personalised communications based on your interests and characteristics.
- To ensure our service is secure and to detect or prevent fraud or crime.
- So that we can investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and violations of our Terms of Service and/or applicable law.
- To meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
In many cases, we aggregate and/or anonymise your personal information so that it no longer identifies you. We use this data so that we can better understand our members and how they use our services so that we can improve our services to provide a better member experience or to create new services.
How long do you keep my personal data?
This depends on the type of data and how we use it. When we make a decision on what data to keep, we consider the information we need to best provide you with our products and services, to help us manage your relationship with us, and to make sure we can meet certain statutory obligations.
Ways we collect data
We typically ask you for personal details when you sign up for our services through our website, in our gyms, in person or visit our websites.
How do you secure my data?
At CrossFitR560 Tralee, securing your personal data is extremely important to us, which is why we take appropriate measures to protect your data. We use a range of security technologies and processes, and actively monitor emerging cyber threats on a 24 x 7 basis.
Controlling my data
How can I take control of my personal data?
The good news is you have ultimate control over your personal data. If you don’t want us to send you relevant offers or marketing information, you can opt in or out at any time. Send us an email on email@example.com requesting us to unsubscribe you from all communications and remove your data.
What communications will we always send you?
We make it easy for you to opt-out of marketing information and offers. However, we want to make sure you are kept up to date on all information relevant to your account. That’s why you cannot opt out of receiving messages related to billing, usage or general service messages.
How can I access my data?
If you want to get a copy of the personal data we hold about you, simply send a request for your information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 7 working days.
Any other questions?
If you would like to discuss your other GDPR rights, please contact us at email@example.com
What about third parties?
Who do you share my data with and why?
There are a number of reasons why we would share your data with third parties. Be assured your data will only ever be shared with third parties that we trust explicitly. Here is a list of instances in which we share your data, and the third parties to whom we share it with.
- Organisations who work on CrossFit560 Tralee’s behalf to provide you with products and services, for example, billing.
- If you have opted in for marketing or have requested to be marketed by third parties under our service.
- If we feel your personal safety is at risk.
- If we are required by any relevant public authority or law enforcement agency.
- If there is a change of ultimate ownership of CrossFitR560 Tralee. In this case, we would require the new owners to keep your data confidential.
- If we suspect that you have given us false information and we have reasonable grounds to conduct a further investigation.
- Where a third party is processing your data on behalf of CrossFitR560 Tralee and is required to disclose it by law.
- Where a member has made a complaint and we need to investigate it.
What are cookies and how do you use them?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer when you visit our website(s). The cookies hold basic information that show us if you have visited our site previously, and which pages you visited. This data helps us to provide you with a more personalised service. For example, the next time you visit our site we can present you with product or service information that you’ve shown an interest in.
How do you collect data from cookies?
We collect data in a way which does not identify you. We will not associate any data gathered from our website with any personally identifying information from any other source. See below cookies which are used on of our site:
Can I enable or disable cookies?
Today most web browsers allow you some control over whether you allow cookies to be collected. You can also easily delete or clear cookies on your browser at any time. This is a handy guide www.allaboutcookies.org which shows you how to see what cookies have been set on your browser and how you can manage them.
Via phone 087 6880453 Joanne or 086 2689946 Tom